http://vickidiazfitness.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/01/5FB8F7FE-1762-440C-A27B-547287AE1AB9-scaled-e1641177111459.jpeg 1047 2265 Vicki Diaz /wp-content/uploads/2019/05/main-logo-1.png Vicki Diaz2022-01-03 02:36:042022-01-03 02:36:04Tips for getting the most out of your fitness goals
8 things I’ve learned in 30 years of weight training….
- Not everyone in the gym is there for muscle gains and/or weight loss.
- Show up and start moving; motivation follows action.
- Some workouts are a 10, some are a 2. As long as most are somewhere in between, you’ll make progress.
- Top 5 things that slow progress- Under-eating, poor food choices, excessive cardio, not training heavy enough, and poor sleep/ recovery.
- Just because an exercise looks creative and novel doesn’t mean it’s better than the tried and true movements.
- The best exercise for me may not be the best exercise for you. EveryBODY is unique with a lifetime of experiences.
- Fitness goals should enhance our lives, not consume our every waking moment. Competitors know how challenging it is to keep this balance.
- Be the person who makes a commitment to herself and keeps it.
Let’s make this the year you finally reach those goals! Contact me here http://vickidiazfitness.com/contact/
Happy New Year Friends!! 🎉🎉